Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ski Time in Colorado - April 2008

What happened to winter and Ski Time in Colorado? When I hear about something or someplace, I almost always say, "I wanna' do that"! and this year I think I tried it. Sandie and I bought passes to Copper Mountain but only made it up there this week, for the first time.

My schedule has been a little crazy.
Nov. Copper Canyon - Dirtbikes
Dec. Baja, 3,000 miles - Streetbikes
Jan. Trevor and his family to Colorado Springs
Feb. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro and safari with Sandie
Mar. Copper Canyon (again) - Dirtbikes

We took Dakotah, Baylee and Taylor.


Copper Mountain - "Bunny Run"!

Taylor and Dakotah with Sandie in pink sleeves!

Some of the runs at Copper!

I spent most of the day helping the girls learn snowboarding but took a ride to the top for a "shredding" run down "Andy's Encore", a fun bumpy/ blue run. Great day!

Havin' fun!

No comments: